Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One Year

A year ago today, I finally made the effort to put together my own music blog. I'd always wanted one, but at the time the process of establishing one seemed like something exotic and difficult, a thing that only truly savvy technogeeks did. When I finally made up my mind to give it a try, I was surprised at how easy making my own blog turned out to be.

I cannot tell you how much fun it has been, sharing my stories and music with you all over the past 365 days. I initially assumed that no one would take the time to find or read my words, or have any interest in this little corner of the Web that I designated my own. But over the past year, almost 15,000 people have taken a chance, and come to check out what I had to say. Some folks just passed through; some have lingered a while; and many have left comments with me, sharing their own thoughts about the things and events I've written about. To all of you, I just want to say "Thank you".

While my output has slowed in recent months, that does not mean that "Pee-Pee Soaked Heckhole" will be ending anytime soon. I have many more stories and tunes to share with you all (in fact, I have a number of posts that are currently in progress - just looking for the right words and the right time to finish them). I hope that you all keep on coming back here in the weeks and months to come, and please keep letting me know what you thing of my funny little blog.

This thing turned out to be a lot more fun that I ever thought it would be.

Thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Looking forward to another year of your wit, wisdom and good taste in music

    ReplyDelete
  2. you ok peepee? Long time no post

    ReplyDelete