Monday, August 20, 2012

More than one way to skin a cat . . .

Hello all.

Well, it's come to this. You might have noticed that I changed all of my music links into email hypertext. That's because my files keep getting shut down by various carriers, no doubt skittish after the authorities kicked in Kim Dot.com's door last year. So I've removed all direct links to my tunes, and am keeping them in my own private area. If you want a particular set of tunes, just click on the link at the bottom of each posting that automatically forwards me an email request; I'll respond with the appropriate music requested ASAP.

Yeah, it's a little more cumbersome than before, but with the state of things as they are, that's the way it's gotta be. Keep on coming back, and send me those requests when you can!

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment